I have 23 completed survey so 77 short of my goal, however the surveys I have have some amazing wisdoms in them that I would like to share and I feel guilty just storing this information on my hard drive. I thought about maybe continuing to collect the surveys and publish what I have up to this point. I would create a separate page on this blog and post the information I gathered this far, then as new surveys come in I would update the page. There are benefits to this and there are also negatives.
- Results would be posted
- Information bank would continue to grow
- As the industry changes the survey would change
- The survey would be a living reflection of what is happening in the industry
- Having some things out there may encourage other wives and partners to add their few cents
- Some of the later surveys maybe skewed by the information that is published
- Since there is no end to collecting the information this will not be a very scientifically accurate survey (but I really don’t know that it matters)
So since this is for all pilot wives and not just for me. What are your thoughts on publishing now yet continuing to collect. Penny for your thoughts.