New baby, new business equals a very busy mommy



I am so excited to share that not only is our Little Lady growing fabulously, Little Dude is adjusting beautifully and loves loves his sister, I also started a new venture.
This is something that I have been dancing around for a very long time and finally I said I am ready. So on April 26th I launched a new company Accessible HR.

Accessible HR is a Human Resources company specializing in providing creative and affordable Human Resources solutions to businesses of all sizes. We  help businesses with any Human Resources related questions, issues or tasks. We offer recruitment, training, consultation, salary configuration and multitude of other services. You can also learn more about the business on my website www.accessiblehr.com.

It is very exciting to have had the opportunity to build this from ground up. I have few clients and am loving the work I do. It is rewarding and exciting. the services I offer really help smaller businesses without HR departments and seeing them fill positions and answering questions offering training is extremely satisfying.

It is taking me a bit to get my routine down, between house chores, new baby, spending time with Little Dude and work I find my time to be filled, yet it feel so right.

No comments:

Post a Comment