Survey is preparing for takeoff

Take off

Please bare with me while I compile and organize the result. As per so many of your requests I will post what I have a little at a time and want to share as I am creating this so that all of you can have some input if there is something you want to see or if you have a better idea of presenting the results. For ease of sharing information please post your comments to Pilot Wives Share this is for all of us so please feel free to share your thoughts. I am still collecting surveys and will continue to do so. I have posted a little today and the page will grow as I add more and more from the survey. I want it to be easy to read and view so there will be charts, tables and bullets as well as little narratives. I am very excited about this and can’t wait to see this survey take shape. So have fun with me ;0) and visit the NEW page Survey

No comments:

Post a Comment