Survey Sneak Peak




Last November I had an idea to collect some data from pilot wives and girlfriends to see how the lifestyle affects us and our children. How we cope with the changes in having a spouse at home for a while and then being a single parent and on your own. The surveys have been trickling in at a slow pace but I only have 18 towards my original goal of 100. So I thought I would put out a teaser and show you some of the results and how they will be presented in the final survey report.I selected the categories of sleep and resentfulness because they have come up recently on some of the pilot wife forums. Once you review the survey you will see that the questions are all encompassing, from personality types, communication styles children and so forth. Keep in mind that this is just a little tease and the survey has some wisdoms that are short answers and I need to compile them in order to share them. Think about the wealth of knowledge that we would all be able to draw from if I was able to collect 100. If you would like to participate in the effort and have not yet filled a survey out please feel  free to contact me at whirlywives@aol.com or pull the survey of the blog by clicking here.

2 comments:

  1. Ok, cool, here's the comment box. Is it just me or did it disappear for awhile again? For the past few weeks I couldn't figure out how to leave comment for the life of me. I don't know if it's my browser or what. Just wanted to let you know I've been reading!

    I'll take the survey this weekend and get it back to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. You know this comments box disappearing seems to happen from time to time weird. If you see it missing again will you e-mail me, so I can check on my end why it is not there? Thanks.
    Looking forward to getting your survey :0)

    ReplyDelete