California Roll - Sushi

We were having a "Goodbye" party for one of the couples that we are friends with who moved out of state and I made California Rolls for the very 1st time. I really enjoy the taste and they are great finger food. I bought a bamboo mat and some rice and looked up a bunch of recipes on Food.com I combined several recipes to make my California Rolls and they turned out great. I made 6 rolls and they were pretty much all gone by the end of the night. I made another 2 rolls for lunch for myself few days ago and narrowed down exactly how I like them. I was really surprised as to how easy they are to make and how inexpensive. I think that I will attempt something a little more complex next time maybe with some fish, crab and Philadelphia cream cheese. In the meantime I thought I would share this little recipe in Meals for Two.

No comments:

Post a Comment