We all need days like this



I am all about being active and not letting you kids and yourself chill on the couch all day. Once in a while we all need a couch day. Husband is away again and I miss him, I am tired because I could not sleep at all without him and thus I am dragging butt today. So I have decided to take a day off from being an active person and after fulfilling the one commitment we had (a preschool livestock show this morning) I put  my PJs back on and I am going to hang out on the couch with my son and we are going to watch TV all day and eat crap and I am not going to do the dishes or cook anything healthy and you know what I will not even feel guilty about it, because we all need days like this once in a blue moon so that we can relax and rest and recharge.  

1 comment: