Snowman and Airplanes



We were decorating the Christmas tree last night and I was thinking about the wonderful decorations that we have. Most of them are snowman that my husband buys for me. Every year I get a snowman ornament from my dear husband to add to my collection there are 12 from him and multiple others from family and friends. There are few ornaments that are from our childhood and then there are airplanes and helicopters glistening in the Christmas tree lights. I thought about it as we were hanging the multiple planes on the tree – how many people have airplanes and helicopters on their tree mixed in with snowman? The tree is very representative of our style and personalities as well we our hobbies and I love the planes just as much as I love my snowmen. So even though I could not enter my tree in a designer’s contest it truly feels like Christmas.





No comments:

Post a Comment