He is coming home !!!!


I really did not think that he was going to make it home before the 17th of February, he left on the 27th of January. I was wrong and I am so very excited to admit that I was wrong because in about 8 hours he is going to walk through that door. I know I am sappy because I am still madly silly in love with this man 15 years after he met me in a coffee shop (very long story for another day) actually a hell of a lot more today than 15 years ago – funny how that works. Anyway I was thinking about how excited I am and I know that many wives experience the same type of rush and excitement when their pilot comes home after a trip. I figured I would document today. Continued in In the life of the Whirly Wife

1 comment:

  1. I love days when they get home! There is an air of excitement, and yes it does keep your relationship fun and fresh and exciting.

    I do have to say, however, that we don't tell our son (3 1/2 years old) when Daddy is coming home. DH once told our son on the phone "hey Bubba, I am coming home tomorrow" and boy did I get a constant steam of "is he home yet?" Now, we just let him hear the garage door open and he runs to the door...

    ReplyDelete